Overview of This Game
Poly Bridge 2 Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Poly Bridge 2 The acclaimed bridge-building simulator is back and better than ever! New levels, new mechanics, a custom physics engine, workshop campaigns, and much more! Rediscover your engineering creativity with even more hours of puzzling fun! Adrian Talens returns with a new full-length Soundtrack! Relax to the soothing and critically acclaimed music with 13 completely new tracks plus 18 of the original Poly Bridge songs remastered! Enjoy over an hour and a half of the familiar and gentle acoustic guitar rhythms. Take on levels with some added cushion and bounce your way to victory with the new Spring material. Now your bridges can be even more flexible! We went above and beyond this time, crafting a custom physics engine optimized and fine-tuned specifically for bridge simulations. Accurate and predictable, it guarantees the same simulation outcome for everyone, keeping the competitive aspect of the game alive! Compete against other players in the new separate general and unbreaking leaderboards! Leaderboard entries are verified on submission to ensure a fair experience for all players. Build bridges with your favourite streamer! The Poly Bridge 2 Twitch Extension allows viewers and streamers to work together; viewers can design and submit bridges directly to their favourite streamer for them to test in-game!
- First Break Indicator: When your bridge is falling down it can be tough to see where it all goes wrong. Diagnose and fix problems easily with this new simple tool that highlights the first piece broken.
- 3-Way Split Joints: Drawbridges and hydraulic contraptions can now be enhanced with 3-way split joints. Employ complex moving designs into your bridge with multiple moving parts.
- Higher Resolution Video Replays: Record high-resolution video replays to show your funny and crazy failures and amazing successes with your friends or on social media. Share your bridges with the world!
- OS: 10
- Processor: 64-bit
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Capable Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space