Overview of This Game
From The Depths Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. From The Depths was released on Aug 7, 2014.
In From the Depths you can build and take first-person command of battleships, planes, submarines, space ships, hot air balloons and more! The game contains a wide range of single player content including:
- A creative mode allowing you to push your designs to the limit and ensure the total annihilation of your opponents.
- A strategic campaign waged over hundreds of islands against eight unique factions.
- A Story Mode where you can play missions as each of the eight factions – a fantastic mixture of strategy, design and wild battles! Defend your fleet against waves of enemy forces in a series of extremely tough challenges.
- Adventure mode where you start on a raft and must build up your fleet and travel a dangerous universe fighting or running from enemy fleets
- Design and build your fleet, fortresses and structures however you want. There are currently over 1000 unique components blocks, not including 38 different components for making missiles, torpedoes, depth charges and bombs and 34 different components for making the ultimate cannon shell!
- The sky’s the limit, you can equip your vehicle with cannons, lasers, mines, bombs, missiles, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, hot air balloons, anchors, fire control computers, blueprint spawners, repair bots, air pumps, automated control blocks and many, many more!
- Realistic physics – every block destroyed or added affects the vehicle’s functionality, physics, and control. Drag, inertia tensors, buoyancy, and sealed compartments are all updated based on the design of your vehicle and the damage sustained.
- Be part of a fantastic community with new releases made on average once a week. The community organized challenges and blueprint sharing make it an extremely friendly place to hang out!
- Loads of single-player and multiplayer content in which to use your designs (campaigns, co-op campaigns, missions, adventures)
- Design your own planets/campaigns/missions/multiplayer maps using the planet editor or add your own mods easily using a fully integrated modding interface
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 3870 / Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board
- Additional Notes: Steam connection required to play the game