Overview of This Game
WARNING: This game is not recommended for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
Cruelty Squad is a tactical first person shooter set in the hardcore gig economy of corporate liquidations. You’re an emotionally dead combat-substance fueled grunt of Cruelty Squad, a depraved subsidiary company tasked with performing wetworks for its host conglomerate. Will you make the Corporate Arch Demoness proud or succumb to bitter tears of failure?
- Highly kinematic tactical gameplay using varied weapons such as the flechette shotgun, silenced 10mm pistol, radiation emitter, dart gun, corrosive gas launcher and more.
- No handholding!
- All of the missions have multiple viable approaches and routes. Plan out your equipment loadout to gain a tactical advantage. Choose between non-lethal and lethal options. Throw toilet bowls at enemies.
- Fight and sneak through offices, suburbs, police stations and secret compounds. Find and unlock hidden equipment and levels.
- Open objective based gameplay, in each mission your goal is to kill or destroy your targets before heading for the exit.
- Revisit earlier missions and try to beat your best time. Can you S-rank all of the missions?
- Enemies including private security, cops, psycho freaks, flower hybrids, swamp cultists and mutant dogs.
- Talk to NPCs and figure out the mysteries of the world.
- Advanced death mechanics.
- Stock and organ market simulation.
- Punishment mode.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-4160 or AMD Phenom II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ R9 200x with 2GB Video RAM
- Storage: 9 GB available space